Our mission statement: ‘To provide businesses with an outstanding and exemplary consultancy service to ensure that workplace Health & Safety hazards and risks are identified, assessed and adequately controlled.’
News: HSE continues with its programme of reviewing approved codes of practice, ACOPs, to simplify and update legal guidance.
Visit HSE's website for updates.
Legislation: The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM) come into effect on 06-Apr15.
In addition, the previous ACOP, L144: 'Managing health and safety in construction', has been withdrawn.
We are a consultancy aimed at helping businesses improve their management of Health & Safety at work; by customising our services to suit your needs, we can help you to realise this aim.
With the increasing need to pro-actively assess and manage Health & Safety brought about by recent legislation, we can help you understand how this relates to and impacts on your business.
By working with you, we can help you identify, assess and manage your Health & Safety hazards and risks, and thereby reduce the potential for work-related injuries or occupational ill-health.
The services we offer can help you:
- Conduct and record suitable and sufficient risk assessments.
- Review workplace control measures to ensure Health & Safety requirements are in place.
- Prepare an effective Health & Safety policy, the cornerstone for managing Health & Safety.
- Develop management systems fulfilling the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Write systems of work to ensure that safe working practices can be implemented.
- Investigate and understand the causes of workplace accidents and incidents.
We can also provide you with support during enforcement action, if and when things go wrong, and help you understand about the occupational health issues that could affect your business.
To find out more, contact us by telephone, submit an online enquiry or send us an e-mail. We can then contact you to discuss your needs and find out how best we can help you achieve your aims.